June 10, 2022
Dharma is nature. Nature is Dharma. Normality is Dharma.
Nature, Dharma, and normality had originated before the Buddha’s
enlightenment. However, before the Buddha’s enlightenment, nobody, no religion, or no doctrine had known about nature, normality, and Dharma.
So, what are nature, normality, and Dharma?
This would include
– Karma or both good and bad actions
– Outcomes of Karma
– The state of being subject to suffering
– Non-self (In brief, they are the five definitions of Dharma.)
– The three cycles comprising
1. The Cycle of Defilement which includes ignorance, desire, and attachment
2. The Cycle of Karma which includes mental formations or the origin
3. The Cycle of Consequence which occurs with consciousness, bodies, and minds, the six senses, mental impression, and feelings
These are called the Three Cycle, which is a continuous cycle until one has obtained the wisdom to abandon desire and attachment and stop doing Karma. Then, the Three Cycle stops.
This is what I want to share with you Dharma are nature and normality. I will share with you more.